A hallmark of EarthCraft™ construction
is extreme durability that reduces for maintenance and replacement
costs. The air-tightness of your Elements home prevents moisture
damage, and helps systems like the heating and air work more
efficiently, extending their lives.
The exterior of the condominiums and the townes are Hardie
Board and titanium-based vinyl shake siding. Hardie board is
an alternative to wood that is environmentally friendly, resistant
to pests, and requires little maintenance, and the shake siding
is guaranteed for 30 years against repainting.
Beyond the construction and systems of your home, the interior
finishes, including floors, cabinets and countertops, have been
selected for durability and sustainability.
Flooring options include cork, bamboo
and recycled carpet, all of which are durable and sustainable.
- Cork is an natural material that comes from the cork oak tree. The bark is sustainably harvested every nine years, and the flooring is produced
with almost no waste during the manufacturing process. Cork is a resilient flooring material that provides good sound and heat insulation and is naturally anti-static and anti-allergenic.
- Bamboo floors have the beauty of traditional hardwoods, but bamboo is actually a grass that is not harmed by harvesting.
- Recycled Carpet is made of 100% recycled nylon. In addition, it is completely recyclable at the end of its life.
- Sustainably harvested from the cork oak tree
- Highly abrasion resistant
- Recovers well from compression
- Lasts as long as most hardwoods
- Excellent heat and sound insulation